Friday 1 June 2007

OGEE LACE SKIRT

I got the magazine 'Interweave Knits' in the mail yesterday. I love a few patterns in that book.But now i'm planning this skirt will be my next project. Once i have order (8mm) circular needles. And i'll go to town looking for the yarns on next week. The designer used a bamboo ribbon yarn. So i would love to use it.
Yarn : Rowan Bamboo Tape(100% bamboo)
I read a few more times in this project when i am starting in english book because my english is not very good.I remembered that i knitted the tank in english book if i didn't read carefully.It should be error more times.Hope i can do this well. ^__^

4 comments:

Octopus Knits said...

That will be beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Craftlover said...

I like lace pattern as well, this lace pattern is one of my favorites. I think this is not too hard to knit, good luck on reading the instruction, you will be ok with it!! :)

a friend to knit with said...

You can do it!
That is a great project...i love it!

Ashley said...

I am thinking my IK project as well, but can not make any decison...maybe I'll take the same project as you do...for me, all projects in IK summer is not good for summer time here in Taipei...sigh...