Tuesday, 25 November 2008
Sunday, 16 November 2008
Saturday, 15 November 2008
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Favorite yarn is alpaca, silk and wool. I don't like angora .
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Plastic box and knitting bag.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I know how to knit since i was 18.I think my skill level to be intermediate. :)
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
No, i don't.
5. What’s your favorite scent?
Rose and Lavender.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, i love candies but not too much sweet.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
Now i like to make bear and other crafts etc.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I love Classical music .
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand?
My favorite color is purple,pink,red and blue.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I am married .I have a daughter who is 24 years old. I have 8 cats and a dog.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I wear scarves and mittens.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Jacket, bag, hat, shawl, baby sweater and doll.
13. What are you knitting right now?
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I prefer circular bamboo and aluminum needles.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Hehee...i'm not sure yet.
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
It's about 4 years.
18. What is your favorite holiday? What winter holiday do you observe?
19. Is there anything that you collect?
Beads , buttons, knitting book and needles.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I don’t have dying anything. I have Rowan, Debbie Bliss, japanese knitting book, Kim Hargreaves and yarn forward.
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?sewing.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I think i'm not because i made only 2 pair of socks. My foot size is 3.
23. When is your birthday?April 20.
24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what’s your ID?